August 12, 2011 at 6:59 pm #9846
I just wanted to know how many mistakes U spotted in JAWS?
1. Brodys badge was on the wrong side of his uniform
2. The boats used did not have the correct abrevation for Massachusetts, had MS instead of MA
3. One scene the Orca was wet inside, then it was completely dry the next scene.
4. The barrels on the bow of the boat, one scene I noticed 4 then the next scene there were 3. This was after the shark already had three barrels on him.
5. The beach scenes, U could tell they filmed when it was cooler, because of the scenery and the way people looked in the water, they looked like they were freezing their asses off.
I know it’s a buzz kill when U find the mistakes in movies, but Hollywood isn’t perfect. Did any of U find anymore mistakes in Jaws or in JAWS 2?
-Kris Sharkluver71-August 13, 2011 at 5:45 am #9847
Is the boat coding a mistake?
The reason i ask is that the boats in Jaws 2 have the same MS coding – which means either it is correct for the area, or that it is a fictional code that the film makers have used (in both films).August 14, 2011 at 1:02 pm #9854
If you go to http://www.moviemistakes.com/film670 there are listed (241) mistakes for Jaws, I only looked over 1st page myself. They also discuss the #2 mistake you listed sharkluver.August 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm #9855
Posting again because it didn’t show my voice when I first replied in forum.August 15, 2011 at 9:49 am #9858
So what did it say about #2? Is it a fictional code?
I guess members who live in the Massachusets area can clarify that…
August 15, 2011 at 4:40 pm #9864
- This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by markrgv.
Hahaha! No one mentioned the “This is what happens when” part yet? Once upon a time that was the first one people mentionedAugust 16, 2011 at 4:30 pm #9876
The MS probably stands for Motor Ship, a boat that uses diesel or gas.August 18, 2011 at 6:17 pm #9892
I just pointed that one out because usually, the license for Massachusetts, is MA, MS is Mississippi. usually with boats the license is on the front side of every boat. I did not know there were over 200 mistakes in JAWS though? It was just to good of a movie to concentrate on finding the mistakes, I just pointed out the 1′s that were so obivious.
-K-August 22, 2011 at 9:59 am #9916
johnmartin12MemberSeptember 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm #10063
I wish they would have had a gag/blooper reel at the end of the Jaws 1-4 DVDs.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.